My son was complaining about the regular breakfast. Hence thought of trying something different for him. Here goes my Idli stir fry
- Idlis - 2 Nos (cut into cubes)
- Ghee / oil - 2 tbsp
- Chopped onion - 2 tbsp
- Green chilles - 1/2 piece
- Curry leaves - a few
- Chutney powder / Idli milagai powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- In a pan, pour ghee/ oil, add mustard and allow it to splutter.
- Add green chilles, onions & curry leaves to it and fry for 3 mins
- Now add the idlis to it and fry it for 2 mins.
- Add the chutney powder to it and give a stir fry.
- finally add a pinch of salt and serve it hot.